- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 04-04-2017
Clean, Bright Home for you and your Kids: 5 Ways to Decrease the Toxic Exposure in your Home
1. Use only nontoxic products for housecleaning:
2. Use an air purifier in your home:
3. Buy indoor plants that reduce airborne toxins:
4. Cook with pans that will not leach metals or chemicals into the air or your food:
Cookware not recommended:
Safer cookware options:
5. If possible, use only eco-friendly home furnishings for such items as the carpet, flooring, paint and mattresses.
If you’re concerned how toxins are affecting your health, call us at 408-371-0068 to set up an appointment with Dr. Sampair.
Sign up now for a free consultation!
|Monday||9 am - 1 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 1 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 1 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||Closed||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 1 pm||Closed|
|Saturday||9 am - 1 pm||1st & 3rd Saturday Each Month|
|9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 1 pm||Closed||9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 1 pm||Closed|
|3 pm - 6:30 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm||Closed||1st & 3rd Saturday Each Month||Closed|