- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 07-11-2017
Looking Sexy and Alive- Fun, Easy Ideas To Do Today
1. Participate in physical exercises that you enjoy doing, NOT ones you don’t like. The enjoyment is important for your health, and it’s supposed to be fun!
2. Laugh everyday; belly laugh if possible. The increased oxygen stimulates your organs, causes feel good hormones to be released, and releases tension, both emotional and physical.
3. Eat small amounts of dark chocolate daily! Look for a higher cacao, and lower sugar content in your chocolate. Research shows a daily serving of chocolate may reduce blood pressure, risk of diabetes and heart disease!
4. Have time in the sun daily, without sunscreen, to increase your vitamin D levels, even if it’s just a few minutes. Ideally, stay in the sun until your skin becomes slightly pink, then either apply a non toxic sunscreen or put on clothing to cover up. You do not want to get sunburned.
5. Schedule time to be with friends on a regular basis; doing activities that you enjoy. This will relax your body and mind, promoting health.
6. Focus on the positive in your life; also when feeling negative emotions, move through them as swiftly as possible. This may mean you talk to a friend, family member or counselor.
7. Forgive yourself and others. Not forgiving someone else is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. And, it negatively impacts your own health!
8. Use your brain and memory skills daily, they are like a muscle; you must use them for them to stay strong….
9. Eat great tasting, whole foods daily, and take whole food supplements. Since research has shown that the current food available to us can no longer provide all the nutrients needed for optimal health, supplements are needed. Supplements made from whole foods are better absorbed by the body than synthetic supplements.
Call us today for a HEALTH and VITALITY evaluation at Hands on Healing Chiropractic at 408-371-0068.
We invite you to join our Bay Area Health and Wellness Group on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Health-and-Wellness-Group.
And, join us for our free health and wellness trainings provided by Dr. Deb Sampair, D.C.
Sign up now for a free consultation!
|Monday||9 am - 1 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 1 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 1 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||Closed||3 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 1 pm||Closed|
|Saturday||9 am - 1 pm||1st & 3rd Saturday Each Month|
|9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 1 pm||Closed||9 am - 1 pm||9 am - 1 pm||Closed|
|3 pm - 6:30 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm||3 pm - 6:30 pm||Closed||1st & 3rd Saturday Each Month||Closed|